• Register for exam via Internet or telephone.
• Complete and submit Eligibility Form for Students Needing Extended Testing Time, if applicable.
• Receive Admit Card confirming test site.
• Attend High School Information Fair. (optional)
• Have your school complete and submit Applicant Record. VERY IMPORTANT!
• Write 3 high schools choices on Admit Card before the day of testing. Parents must sign card.
• Take practice test in back of Student Handbook.
• Bring Admit Card to test site on day of test.
Correctly record 3 high school choices on answer document.
• Receive High School Admission Notice(s) mid-January.
• Receive home report mid-January.